Thursday, October 4, 2007

Japanese Whitening Oprah

imbufaliti

Simple recipe fusion welcome diners from the CDP (I'm thinking of founding a party, the House of Pork, then maybe we come to the elections as a list of the owl house freedoms ...). As you know, pork does not throw anything away.

Because I had spinach at home, a number of buffalo mozzarella, pine nuts, milk, butter, flour and nutmeg flowers Thiruvanthapuram (small village in India, known for outbreaks of intestinal flu). I decided to create the formless shapeless.

Here is the recipe: boil the spinach for five minutes, pour ice water (so they remain crisp and green) and squeeze as much as possible. Toast the pine nuts and saute onion. Prepare the white sauce with nutmeg flower (although it is not flower that's okay, I think), add spinach and stir vigorously. Pour the plaster mold resulting in a tray and then turn it into a pan. Place pudding in the middle of the buffalo mozzarella (small), so that does not slip cover it in baking, sprinkled with breadcrumbs and cheese, spepazzate to handcuff and bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
The shapeless pudding is served with a pomegranate grignolino amber lights, able to turn sharper tones of spinach, while the sweet taste of buffalo cheese softens the bitterness of the vegetables in an equilibrium of flavors and textures corrupted only by the irregular feature of this dish.
Next time I'll try to prepare a pie more regular, like the diameter of the mozzarella that is the golden section of the radius of the pie compared to most greek (as taught Pufendorf, Leonardo Da Vinci and Johann Sebastian Bach, author of wrote a famous pamphlet in six hands in about two centuries, entitled "De proportionibus informis ", the "proportion of information", then music from the musician son of the Supreme Ph. Em Bach for organ and ocarina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment