Thursday, November 4, 2010

Recording Xbox 360 Gameplay

Workshow of Lucca Games: Bullfighting! Less than 1

begin updates post-Lucca Comics 2010 .

Waiting for a guide of the week Lucca, I shall update my blog with many jobs in recent months, I had to keep safe from the eye of the spy web.
designs that you can see below are part of the project " Big Ben", born from the idea of \u200b\u200b Lucca Games and Atlantyca Ent. : is the work done during the Workshow of Lucca Games which I Pau and Andrew, along with many talented fellow travelers, we have participated during 2010 in the city of Lucca.

Here I present to you Bullfighting team, a group of unlikely bulls are written by the talented Elena Mariani and explained to me and Simone Campisano . Soon I will show the other teams that I've shown!




Here are the creators of Bullfighting: Simone Campisano, and I Elena!
Bremm ink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment