Melindaale Given the appreciation of (and beyond), here's a post dedicated only to the mysterious Madame Voodoo , panda sorceress in the service of Miss Morley. Below you will find an outline strokes extracted from my moleskine, some evidence of expression / posture and finally a pin-up color dell'allegria Pandone.
I can tell you that it was really good attempt in this test: work on anthropomorphic animals yet I had not ... Besides working on bulls or even on camels was a formidable challenge, given the nature of those species at the time of selection of the crews, I was hoping to have to explain the "samurai cats" or " tigers came from the gerund "Andrea ... maybe because I saw the cats and tigers are easier to achieve. Instead, the fate of the groups joker gave me beautiful tough to characterize. And I will tell you that it was really better this way: there would be no taste, or else. There I had to slam face and who was with me at Workshow the first days, certainly has noticed my "killing" (in fact I thank the organizers, Emanuele Pier and above all, that I am concerned about the "decline" and I they also praised and encouraged, thank you!). So gradually I carburated ... and I can say that the result satisfies me. So Benvenga tests difficult! It leads us to improve and bring out the "professional" that is in us (for a moment, this post has become a post by "paperwork" than by "Folder", hehe, excuse the sickly sweet!).
Okay, no more talk and enjoy the designs, go!
I can tell you that it was really good attempt in this test: work on anthropomorphic animals yet I had not ... Besides working on bulls or even on camels was a formidable challenge, given the nature of those species at the time of selection of the crews, I was hoping to have to explain the "samurai cats" or " tigers came from the gerund "Andrea ... maybe because I saw the cats and tigers are easier to achieve. Instead, the fate of the groups joker gave me beautiful tough to characterize. And I will tell you that it was really better this way: there would be no taste, or else. There I had to slam face and who was with me at Workshow the first days, certainly has noticed my "killing" (in fact I thank the organizers, Emanuele Pier and above all, that I am concerned about the "decline" and I they also praised and encouraged, thank you!). So gradually I carburated ... and I can say that the result satisfies me. So Benvenga tests difficult! It leads us to improve and bring out the "professional" that is in us (for a moment, this post has become a post by "paperwork" than by "Folder", hehe, excuse the sickly sweet!).
Okay, no more talk and enjoy the designs, go!
|
| Studio pesonaggio on Moleskine |
|
| Studio expressions and posture in pencil |
Bremm ink.
0 comments:
Post a Comment