Monday, June 7, 2010

Opening A Smart Car Bonnet

comment, regarding the post on failure to complete the project "Sporting Maiori Beach".

Dear friends,
public following the comment of Mr Paul Sgandurra, promoter of the project "Sporting Maiori Beach", the previous post, the answer will be published in the form of post a comment and not just for technical reasons, which, given the length of the answer, do not allow the publication in the comments.
"I waited about a month before you write something on this blog, despite the different stresses arrivatemi in recent weeks. I expected to read, before my comment, the considerations of the people on this site by Crivelli, I cited, which mentions my project. I have carefully read all 27 comments I enclose in its entirety be Maiori, its essence, and its absence. No references to the question, in line with the usual behavior of many atrocities of all kinds to Maiori: many of them slipping all on him, but unless you never miss an opportunity to say something to someone else. And 'this one of the limits of Maiori and its citizens, if heartfelt hit on things that directly concern, civic zero, and as I wrote a local politician, "Maiori to settle for little, always, just a and so little party. " I call the 3F, party meal and Fork. Single member of the administration who writes David Marciano. He writes that called into question, not for the argument, that there was no question on her speech. embarrassing and in line with the stable order: silence on the subject. Dear David, I remember very well one of your sentence on May 23, 2008 to your conference to which you have asked, "do not miss this opportunity, we do not, as usual, so that people do run away with the way we act." Said than done. So, since nobody does that, and in response to the final Crivelli, for me, I give it is necessary to say a few things on the subject. Turning to 'anonymous, writes of "hoax" certainly addressing the attitude of civitas, remember 3 things: 1) the past administration rejected the project because it was better to do, what we saw: € 33,000 at our expense, soc . dissolved after two months, a method that both the absolute crap in the outcome, in that realization.
Mine is not a project, everything was ready, standing, approved by the Union through the heads on my personal guarantee (despite having been around the world they did not even know where he was Maiori) staff contacted through their duties , orders are only ready to be delivered (again guarantee with personal holdings in the north because they did not trust the municipalities of the south), selected materials, engineers, architects, all operational. Only lacked the political bureaucracy of the damned. 3) I never believed the promises of politicians. Too much experience in big cities caderci, so I always brought with me a witness to the meetings. I pleaded the list civitas, as well as that of Dr.. Amato, as there was lack of interest from the other two teams despite having requested several times and never have spoken about it (Romano and Sorrentino). Opposition from the listings Mammato Confalone and in practice as demonstrated in the recent past (the talk is about zero). Engagement with civitas was the commitment of the Deputy Mayor Antonio Romano, he was my reference, and then the current ass.re Pirollo. I keep your interest in writing by the ass.re Fiorillo. As Toni Romano said: "We can only guarantee the execution of this wonderful project. In fact ... His was a personal commitment, after 30 years of friendship, and when people take a serious commitment they keep it, I do so for better or for worse. So I would now resign as the other two assessors. This is their failure. They will do this? Of course not, do not have the personality, do not have attributes, like the others are attached to the chair. The mayor? After two years of effort, time, money, was first given, then taken away, then restored Pirollo delegation to the matter. All this written by the assessors. He never responded, never called, never wrote after yet another joint meeting in April. He should do so after two years of commitment to them, after much talk around Maiori, after two conferences, blogs, etc etc. It 's a matter of seriousness. I tried all, no one took up more repeated, "is for the respect of roles, the mayor has advocated in the subject," and then "not lavarmene hands ..." and then "Why do not you call him? He will explain everything! "Ridiculous excuses. After the decision Notice I have tried twice, the mayor, x voice and written (sms). None. Yet when the votes needed to deal with it all ... civitas. Now? All gone, all should remain silent on the subject, woe betide anyone who says anything about it. Bella democracy, things never seen even in the top level teams where I work for which a rigid hierarchy of roles, but with total independence of opinion and thought equal to the responsibilities entrusted to it. And now? The reasons for the absurdity of the ban and regulate the ridiculous I have listed a long time on face book pages would have scuppered the project financially and temporally. It 's a cheap bathroom for anyone who wants to do something serious, legal and transparent. Do not allow anything serious, not what is proposed. Never had anything against the race after two years but only two starters, to amortize the investment. Then we attended a race. Never agreed to it before when we were notified (early May) asked the terms of the notice, to determine whether or not to close the cabin and puppets. Warns them that this would have killed everything, asked dozens of times in writing and orally the reasons for the loan to no. Press the contact details of the law firm of Turin in order to settle the issue "not because the loan is not allowed Dallai laws." Still waiting on a call. After all, as saying that the political local, Maiori settle for two pitches, two umbrellas, basically better than nothing! So much for the quality of our proposal, its resonance, level technical and management proposal. A Marcello Crivelli, you write: "a recent address my request not to give up and believe strongly in the validity of their idea!" Dear Marcello, the problem is not determination, as you see I'm still writing after two years, after two Olympics, a World Cup, and some final, imagine if some poor may obscure the picture, I believe the problem is and have strength in my mind, I have to sell ... The real problem is the maiores, people who are indignant for a written undertaking not to and a program that failed at the time, on unacceptable behavior similar to that of the previous mayor, criticized the current (!!!), did not give an answer to interpellation of the opposition (exact same thing done by them) ; the lack of real outrage, practice writing, a lack of concrete feedback on what happened from those who had to work that, in the historic resignation, and allow him to run everything. Some places (not all thankfully) even showed up after the epilogue (as you know is you never know ... I've lived here ...), others who had to work and have a precarious life (I know them for years ) voted against lists in favor of the project for "family reasons". Politicians of the place you turn when you come to the chair, which does not keep commitments, which are unreliable as a people and work. Which have always an excuse for everything, the culture of alibi, apology, first cultivated in Maiori hobby. As an excuse ridiculous impossibility of custody on loan. As a result, the last city council: "We never wanted to help anyone, only sport on the beach! So we decided to call ..." After what has been written better not add more for the moment, Civitas true? ... Maybe later. Do not miss this opportunity to return to this point in the future lies not certain go away. The culture of alibi, a true citizen of cancer. Yet rubavamo work to anyone, rather it were creating. 9 people involved investment of tens of thousands of euro, solved the problem of a difficult situation for the beach and read. No alternative proposed by others. The ultimate in sports and dedicating Maiori specializing in sport that lacked a comprehensive center dedicated to the three disciplines. Academic support, technical national teams, foreign, sports ... Absurd ... They change the government does not change the result. Instead hundreds of people posts outside, with a mixture of anger, participation, genuine outrage. I leave it to you, Crivelli, and the many blogs that open and close of continuous second time, the witness of yet another absurdity of Maiori.
Now, instead of indignant words, the expression of facts, indignatevi with those who did not improve anything in the life of Maiori, with those who do not realize anything structural with those who do not keep commitments, who will do business as usual with burying Maiori under the bureaucracy and excuses, and which will offer a nice concertone summer and will last two hours and distracting for an evening. Nothing will change for this concert Maiori? Tomorrow something will happen ... maybe, maybe, who knows. The Sporting Maiori Beach was not to last two hours but years and many, long, evolving more and more and dragging Maiori contagious in a competition to do better, to improve. I close with the words of a German, Wulf Kollmaier, so as not to name names because I used to always tell people the facts and that the failure to complete bed and its grounds, wrote: "It's amazing what I see, I live in Italy for many years, I take only the best working for a U.S. company, I leave you all the mediocrity I see. But these politicians have not read the hundreds of posts on the pages of the group of people from all over wanted to come see this place with this project? "Answer to you, but first explain to where Maiori, because, you see, I say this as someone who attended for 46 years, where Maiori know in 4 cats, so that we always have to write the Amalfi Coast in the labels of everything. Sporting Maiori Beach did not need to write it down, was unique in itself, this would have been enough in its scope, large or small it was. Paul Sgandurra. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment