Dear friends, through Facebook, I have become aware of an unpleasant situation that unfortunately some young people to penalizing Maiori who loved to spend some time in the company, in famous "pitch", located behind the Palazzo Mezzacapo. I do I also spokesperson, like many others, the discomfort that they live these guys, football fans, who, from time to time were seen removing their venue (free) and in particular their small field Football where they could demonstrate their passion for soccer. E 'degrading to see that in our city, instead of creating spaces for young people, delete existing ones, even if that space was not born to be a football field, over the years and through many generations of young people, the and then it became necessary to "return" to those who use their sports and healthy, like these guys.
turn, then, my appeal to the Mayor, the Councillors and all City Council, so that these kids can play meridian can use freely and without charge of their beloved "pitch."
you soon!
Marcello Crivelli
0 comments:
Post a Comment