Friday, July 2, 2010

Mount And Blade Trial

Maiori: strange encounters on the waterfront ...

Dear friends,
in one of these warm summer evenings, walking along the seafront, particularly to Côte d'angle, I noticed something very similar to a cat who enjoyed climbing trees bordering the sea side. I thought it was a hallucination, and as a cat does not have those fast motor skills, then I thought it was really a "pretty" little mouse. I got confirmation when dropped from a tree and I went ahead undisturbed, with speeds going up the tree above the bench where I sat. I state that the mice does not frighten me, but I guess if at that time in my place there was sitting a tourist, that while he enjoyed the coolness from the sea, he found himself a mouse to enjoy it with him on the bench would have been a really fun show in some respects, but in other indecent and shameful.

I appeal to those responsible, for you to do something, especially some members of the majority, who recently wrote ironically: Welcome to topolandia. Now that it is the government of the country, which is more difficult to understand irony, but it has at least the same attention, when it was opposition to some problems never solved!

you soon!


Marcello Crivelli

0 comments:

Post a Comment