Saturday, May 15, 2010

How Much Would A Platypus Cost

Maiori: minus one ... first broken promise!

Dear friends,
our current administration, already in the last days of his work as an opposition force, defended correctly, the sword is very valuable project "Sporting Maiori Beach", the latter could also define a major "workhorse" of their election campaign, so much so that their program is one of the points of what they wanted to achieve in the first hundred days in office in the country. A few days ago, however, sadly I read on Facebook and in particular in the dashboard of Mr. Paul Sgandurra, a leading proponent of this initiative, the following sentence: The problems continue with the current administration, and the old branches of old and still in town, I now make it impossible to carry out the project. Cards on the table changes underway, endless chatter, solutions impossible, endless alibis and excuses. ...... Bad advisers are reaching their goal: to do nothing. A normal and legal solution (art. CC 1803 et seq), used throughout Italy, politically and legally unassailable, the town of Maiori used for many things like the rest of Italy, which protects 100% common investor, who simply attained by 30 days (time registration), so that we could open in June, all only until the expiry of the concession in the region with the municipality (Dec. 2011), would open on June 20, max 30 next year. But no, not good. No protection of professionalism and programming solutions impossible, chitchat zero real action. In short, the usual south, another demonstration of why it is reduced as we see it, the responsibility of previous administrations. Now even the present? We'll see.

I am seriously perplexed and worried by what is happening: it is already coming under a lot of promises written in the "vast" Civitas program. I just hope it is not the beginning of a long, slow, but the further decline of our Maiori. The thing that wakes me wonder, though, is how members of the majority, until a few days ago, continued to flaunt that by June it would be carried out the "Sporting Maiori Beach", at which point I wonder: are the members of the majority aware of what happens to the town or just want to say crap without knowing the real situation of things? I hope to be denied and made to see the project I hope in particular to Maiori, Maiori and for that group of people who have worked day and night to see the realization of their dream, to them I extend my invitation to maintain the momentum and believe strongly in the validity of their idea!

you soon!


Marcello Crivelli

0 comments:

Post a Comment