Thursday, April 15, 2010

Is There Rules For Nappy Punishment

Resume ...

Dear friends,
after an exciting campaign that has involved me in person, with a satisfactory result and resumed normal activity of this blog.
Although I can not represent citizens in the City Council, from now, this blog will return to being a laboratory of ideas, proposals and suggestions that will bring to the attention of the team "With Francesco Amato," to which I belong, and that through Our leader, Dr. Francesco Amato, will come directly before the Council Hall.
The experience of the team "With Francesco Amato does not stop we will continue to work to propose a new alternative in Maiori, with determination and passion, this space, I will support, to listen to the needs of all citizens.

For those wishing to contact me, write a email address: @ marcello.crivelli email.it , or leave a comment.

you soon!

Marcello Crivelli

0 comments:

Post a Comment